There’s a good chance you’ve seen people using exercise balls in the gym, and you may be wondering if they are any good. Here is a quick rundown of the pros and cons of using an exercise ball as your primary form of exercise:
1) Exercise balls are very versatile – they can be used for strength training, cardio, balance work, and even stretching.
2) They are relatively inexpensive compared to other pieces of fitness equipment.
3) They take up very little space so they can be stored easily when not in use.
4) Many people find them fun and challenging to use.
5) They can help improve overall balance and stability.
Cons: 1) It can take some time to get used to using an exercise ball correctly – particularly if you plan on using it for strength training exercises. 2) Some people feel that exercise balls are less effective than traditional forms of fitness equipment like treadmills or weight machines. 3) There is a risk factor associated with using an unstable surface like an exercise ball – particularly if you are new to working out or have poor balance skills